If you are unsure of what to bring with you, or would like to know what equipment is kept in each lodge please download a PDF of the Lodge Inventory List here: Hilton Coylumbridge Lodge Inventory.
On arrival please make your way to the Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Reception who offer a 24 hour check in/out service. On the day of your arrival your lodge will be available from 16h00 onwards. If you arrive earlier than 16h00 you are welcome to use the hotel facilities. Please do not plan grocery deliveries before 4.30pm on your day of arrival as you will need to be in occupation to sign for your delivery. If you anticipate arriving at a later time (or on a later day), please notify the resort in advance as this will assist us in planning housekeeping services. Your charges for electricity, telephone calls and all other services are payable on departure.
Credit Card Pre-authorisation
As per Hilton Worldwide policy, we will ask for a credit card as payment for your stay. This card will be used as a guarantee for any additional expenses. A pre-authorisation to the minimum value of £100 will be held on the card presented for any extras incurred during your stay. If and when your credit limit is reached, the system will automatically increase the authorisation amount accordingly. After your departure, the release of pre-authorisations might take up to 14 business days to be reflected on your account.
On the day of departure all lodges should be vacated by 10h00 to ensure that our teams have adequate time to prepare the lodge for the next guests. Please ensure that all rubbish is bagged and placed in the outside bins for collection and that the lodge is left as found. Please be advised that following a small number of most unfortunate incidents, additional charges will be levied in the event of any damage or where, following departure and in the opinion of the Management, any extraordinary cleaning of the lodge is found to be necessary due to the presence of pets, smoking, negligence etc.
Should you wish to check out early, please notify the Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Reception to ensure that your electricity meter is read and charges are calculated for your departure. Lodge residents transferring to another lodge will be contacted by the Housekeeper, who will arrange a transfer with minimal disruption.
In addition, please check that all keys are returned on departure. There will be a charge of £100.00 for keys not returned to cover the cost of replacing the locks. This amount is refundable on the return of the keys to the hotel within 14 days of departure.
Wi-Fi is now available in each lodge and you will find the login details in your Welcome Pack on arrival. Should your device be inactive for more than 15 minutes, your device will disconnect in line with our fair use policy. For further assistance please contact the BT Helpline on free phone 00800 0234 0234, available 24/7. We encourage you to use the BT Helpline which logs all calls for the resort. Please do not switch the router off as this will result in an automatic call out for a BT Engineer.
Please note that the following rules laid down by the Management Company, Hilton Grand Vacations, appointed by the Owners, Coylumbridge Highland Lodges Club, apply not only to the Members of the Club but to all Timeshare Guests visiting the resort. We reserve the right to extend, amend or otherwise alter the policy statement in the light of operational experience.
- For the purposes of this policy, ‘Domestic Pets’ means all pets that are normally kept within personal, domestic living accommodation.
- Guests must inform the resort administration office in advance of their intention to bring pets to the resort and must give details of the number and types of breed of all animals. Failure to declare any pet will result in a penalty charge, of double the normal pet fee amount.
- A standard fee of £15 for the first two pets and thereafter £15 per additional pet, per stay of 7 days or less, will be charged.
- Pets must have up to date vaccinations and inoculations.
- Guests are responsible for any noise their pet(s) create and must ensure that the quiet enjoyment of other resort guests is not disrupted.
- All pets must be kept under close personal control within the lodges and must be prevented from climbing onto furniture and beds.
- Guests must properly remove and dispose of any litter or waste, associated with their pet, on the Resort premises.
- Guests are required to leave the lodge clear of pet hair and ensure that any fouling is cleaned up.
- Additional charges will be levied in the event of any damage being caused by pets or, where following departure and in the opinion of Management, any extraordinary cleaning of the lodge is found to be necessary.
- If pets are in the lodge, guests must be present whilst their lodge is being serviced by a Resort Team Member.
- Pets must be kept on a lead (or in a pet carrier) at all times outside the lodge and on the Resort premises.
- Pets are not allowed in Hotel restaurants or other Hotel food and beverage areas.
Smoking in the Lodges
As a courtesy to other residents please refrain from smoking in all lodge properties. The balcony area may be used, but please ensure the safe and tidy disposal of smoking material.
Each lodge has its own car parking spaces. Additional car parking is available in the hotel car park.
Please view our Calendar of Events for activities and events planned within the resort during your stay. Advanced booking is required as specified. Please note that events may be subject to change.
There is a wealth of activities and attractions available for you to enjoy in the local area. Please view our list of recommended websites and tourist information to assist you. Even if you are familiar with Aviemore and the Cairngorms National Park, there are endless hidden gems waiting to be discovered.
We look forward to welcoming you to Coylumbridge and wish you a safe journey. If you have any queries prior to your arrival please do not hesitate to contact us.
Weather and Travel
For directions to the resort please see our Getting Here information in the ‘Lodge Information’ menu.
For weather and additional travel information including recommended websites please see our Weather and Travel information in the ‘Local Information’ menu.