General T & C
Coylumbridge Highland Lodges Club make every effort to ensure that the information published on this site is correct. However, Coylumbridge Highland Lodges Club do not warrant or assume any legal liability for the accuracy of any information disclosed.
Coylumbridge Highland Lodges Club are not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or links referenced. The presence of a hyperlink from a page does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages or links by Coylumbridge Highland Lodges Club.
All photographs used on the site are copyright of Coylumbridge Highland Lodges Club, unless clearly stated in accompanying text.
We want to make services we deliver on the internet easy and our content rich and relevant. This sometimes involves placing cookies on your computer or mobile device.
Cookies are simple pieces of data stored on your hard drive. They are safe as they cannot be used to disseminate viruses and they can’t be executed as code.
Cookies we use cannot be used to identify you personally as no personal information such as your name, telephone numbers or email addresses are stored within these cookies.
We use the WordPress framework to provide you with our web site. WordPress makes use of session cookies (which are automatically deleted every time you close your browser).
- wordpress_test_cookie – stores whether Cookies are enabled or not, expires when your browser closes.
- wordpress_logged_in_* – stores whether you are logged in as a site user (this will ony be true for staff and administrators)
- wfvt, wp-settings-5 and wp-settings-time-5 – These cookies contain some information about your general geographic location (used to remember your time zone, for example).
Site Visitor Profiling
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical data about our visitors. We collect this information in a way that does not identify you and the data is not shared with anybody else. We use the information to learn about how visitors use our website, and can adapt and improve the user experience based on such analysis.
- __utma Keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
- __utmb Records moment in time when a visitor enters a site and expires at the end of the session.
- __utmc Records moment in time when a visitor leaves a site and expires after 30 minutes.
- __utmz Keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on and what keyword was used.