Four legged friends are welcome at the resort, but for the enjoyment of all owners, we do have some rules that we ask you to adhere to.
The rules agreed for the Club and Committee, apply not only to the Members of the Club but to all guests visiting the resort. We reserve the right to extend, amend or otherwise alter the policy statement in the light of operational experience.
- For the purposes of this policy, ‘Domestic Pets’ means all pets that are normally kept within personal, domestic living accommodation.
- Guests must inform the resort administration office (Lodge Office) in advance of their intention to bring pets to the resort and must give details of the number and types of breed of all animals. Failure to declare any pet will result in a penalty charge, of double the normal pet fee amount.
- A standard fee of £30 for the first two pets and thereafter £30 per additional pet, per stay of 7 days or less, will be charged. Failure to declare any animal will result in a penalty charge, of double the normal pet fee amount.
- Pets must have up to date vaccinations and inoculations.
- Guests are responsible for any noise their pet(s) create and must ensure that the quiet enjoyment of other resort guests is not disrupted.
- All pets must be kept under close personal control within the lodges and must be prevented from climbing onto furniture and beds.
- Guests must properly remove and dispose of any litter or waste, associated with their pet, on the Resort premises.
- Guests are required to leave the lodge clear of pet hair and ensure that any fouling is cleaned up.
- If pets are in the lodge, guests must be present whilst their lodge is being serviced by a Resort Team Member.
- Pets must be kept on a lead (or in a pet carrier) at all times outside the lodge and on the Resort premises.