Starting 19 July, all of Scotland will move to Level 0. Guests visiting self-catering accommodations (including overnight stays) will be required to follow the Scottish Government’s COVID-19 guidance. Guests must also adhere to in-house socialising rules, if and as applicable for a region’s protection level.
From 19 July 2021, all of Scotland will move to Level 0.
All guests visiting self-catering accommodations (including overnight stays) will be required to follow the Scottish Government’s COVID-19 guidance. Guests must also adhere to in-house socialising rules, if and as applicable for a region’s protection level.
Additional information relating to this guidance includes:
- In self-catered accommodations, in-house socialising rules apply. In Level 0, a maximum of eight people from up to four households can socialise in a private dwelling. Children under the age of 12 from these households do not count towards the total number of people permitted to meet.
- Travel to any area in Scotland is allowed, except for travel into or out of Level 3 or Level 4 areas, unless for a permitted reason.
- Travel to and from England, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man is permitted. Travellers should check the rules of entry for each of these territories before travel.
The Scottish Government introduced a traffic light system for international travel to Scotland. Countries will be rated as red, amber and green with associated quarantine processes required before entering Scotland. For more information visit the Scottish Government International Travel Guidance.
The Scottish Government has set out the strategic framework of protection levels and what you can and cannot do here.
- The updated timetable is:-
- 19 July – the whole of Scotland will move to Level 0.
- 9 August – all major COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted if the necessary conditions on vaccination and harm reduction continue.
The First Minister stated during the 20 April update that: “It may be necessary to restrict travel from time to time if there are flare ups.”
For more information, visit the Scottish Government’s COVID-19 webpage at gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/.
This is an evolving situation involving local, regional and international mandates; this information is subject to change by the government. Coylumbridge Highland Lodges Club and Hilton Grand Vacations have no control over the changing government guidelines, and the information we are providing may not be the most current. Owners and guests are encouraged to check the government websites listed on this page for the most up-to-date information.
Coylumbridge Highland Lodges Club and the Hotel have both been visited by the Police and guests found to be outside of the assigned protection ‘Level’ regions asked to return home by the Police. Please check the regulations thoroughly before you travel.
Chairman’s Letter – December 2020
The Chairman has written to Owners, on behalf of the Committee, about the recent changes to regulations and the impact of Covid-19 on stays. To read the letter please log in to the Owners’ section. If you’re already logged in you can read it here — Chairman’s Letter Note from Chairman – Owners weeks impacted by COVID – Current position, 2 Dec 2020.